Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Jennifer Hanson: Supports Our Troops

Jennifer Hanson

www.jennifer-hanson.com

"Considering the news we are hearing from Iraq, watching this particular training exercise was especially sobering. It gave me a bird's-eye view of what is going on in Iraq, and the very specific training these men and women receive." - JH

"It is difficult to put into words what I am feeling right now. These wonderful women put on a smiling face, and made me feel totally welcome here. I realize that I don't know first hand what they are going through and the daily anguish they face, but I think after meeting and talking to them, I do have an idea. After what I saw at Ft. Campbell, my respect for the military and what they do, as well as the strong women who stay behind and support them, has increased infinitely." - JH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home